Rules and Regulations
1. Only Cash payments are acknowledged
at the resort due to absence of telephone lines.
2. Check-In time of 2:00 pm and Check-Out
12:00 pm are strictly observed at the resort.
3. No one is allowed to sleep inside
4. No tents are allowed to be put up
at the resort for security purposes.
5. No cooked foods are allowed inside
the resort, we have our own restaurant (or one can try
other restaurants from other resorts).
6. Bon fires and cooking are prohibited
since the building materials of the resort's facilities
are highly inflammable (i.e anahaw).
7. Total number of persons in a room
are strictly observed i.e. the management will only
allow additional 2 persons for the family suite room
( maximum no. of occupants is 6) and only one persons
for all other rooms (3 for double occupancy rooms, 4
for triple occupancy rooms, and 5 for quadruple occupancy
rooms). There is a corresponding additional charge for
every extra occupant every night.
8. Snacks food and drinks are allowed
e.g. chips, water and sodas; alcohol, on the other hand
has an equivalent corkage fee.
9. Strictly no littering at the resort.
10. Kids 7 years old and below have
free accommodation only. However management will only
allow 2 kids of free accommodation for every room, Exceeding
head will be charged an extra occupant rate or extra
occupant rate or extra mattress charge rate.
11. All rooms are air-conditioned,
with refrigerator, own toilet and bath, hot and cold
shower, cable television ( selected channels only )
and fully furnished.
12. Housekeeping is upon guest's request
and preferably to be done with a companion from guest.
Going to Saud Beach resort